AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account is suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi  Dear Sir my account is suspended again before it was suspended due to  suspecious payment activity and it came out of it now its suspended due to "AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies"  i seriously dont understand what is wrong exactly because   all my ads were approved even it went in random reveiw and they approved all our ads  even on the website i have not  put any  brand logos we support   Kindly Help  and help our business to grow 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Akku N
September 2015

Re: Account is suspended

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Akku,

Thanks for your question.

You can check out our policies here on how to correct a suspended account. Once you have corrected any changes on your site you can submit a re-review.

Be sure to check your inbox and spam box for any communications from "adwords-support".  

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shanea K,
We have made the Necessary changes to the website and Submitted it for Re- Review and i apologized for the inconvenience caused as we were updating the website and we missed the content ,we have also installed the SSL certificate which will update soon as what i have read in the Policies section

Thanks and Regards

Akku N

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Would you able to get account reinstated?