AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My Ad words Account is suspended. i need help and i am running tech support business. In google no body is helping me and even they dont have the reason why they suspend my account. I am ready to pay what ever they demand but i need the solution 

Regards

Balvinder

balvinder@micronettechnologiessystems.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

same situation with me please help us. 

N/A
# 3
N/A
Hi ,

I can help you in getting calls for the techs support.if interested then contact me.

Dev@sabertechs.com

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Balvinder,

Thank you for your posting. Please review this link or this link on how to fix a suspended site on your Adwords account.

A disapproved ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved. Please use the following link to review your ad for spam techniques. There is a section that will also help you re-submit your ad for review.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Re:

Hi ,

I can help you in getting calls for the techs support.if interested then contact me.

------------

Hi Dev_Saber,

In order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to omit or remove your emails from the post.

Please note you are not allowed to promote any products or services here as it is against the Community guidelines.

*Avoid self-promotion
This user-to-user community is not intended as a place for members to solicit business by promoting their products or services, even if they are AdWords-related. (Your profile is your dedicated space to include any information you wish to share with others, so feel free to use it.) Please don’t create posts that solicit business or use a signature as a means of promoting your business.

This thread was removed by a Community Manager as per the Community Posting Guidelines.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
We are a group of tech support companies who is going to organise protest in front of google office iin gurgaon. We request all tech support and their employees to join us. Protest will start on friday the 18th at 9 am in morning. Please come and support us and ur business.