AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account is suspended because billing information can't be verified

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I received the following Message:

We've identified suspicious behaviour in the payment activity of your AdWords account  or a connected account. To help prevent any unauthorised activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts and stopped your ads from running.

This suspension means that your ads in this account and any related accounts can no longer run, and you won't be able to open any new AdWords accounts.

Could you please help to find a solution. I think all payment activity is correct. In previous, i used many promotional coupons on many accounts. But now , I deleted all accounts and make new account without any promotional coupons. I fill request form for review my account but not get response. Please help me to solve out this issue. Please tell me what can I do?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account is suspended because billing information can't be verified

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ravi,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

For the first thing, please remove your Customer ID from the post. 

Now let me come to your question. As you have agreed that you have used several promo codes on different accounts for the same business in the past, I am afraid, you will need to call it a day. You may no longer be allowed to use AdWords anymore. Using multiple promo codes is a huge violation of Google's policies, and Google is very very strict on it. 

You seem to have misused promo codes consistently, hence an unpleasant end would not be a wonder. 

http://www.google.co.in/intl/en/adwords/coupons/terms.html

Thanks

Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.