AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account got suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I never had experience with google adwords :

this is my landing page they mentioned site policy. Ads text is 

please help me how can i get it back. and i made some payment. please help me how can i get it back and what changes i have to do and what i need to do to.

1 Expert replyverified_user

after reading the policies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

problem : site policy

After reading the policy i came to know the problem is information harvesting .

But please let me know what other things need to be done i need you help. i need my account running looking for serious help.

Re: after reading the policies

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

Moreover; Your landing page also violates the health-care section of the Policy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can you give some clarifications that what i have to do so that i will do the necessary changes.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Chaitu,

Your landing page definitely voilates the Google Adwords policy as it is making a claim against a natural process of how to get pregnant.

You can't make a claim directly saying "how to get pregnant naturally". Instead try rephrasing your content to something like "10 tips for a healthy diet if you are trying for pregnancy". Such a phrase would not be considered as an open claim but would still serve your purpose.

Lastly I don't think having the lead generation form right on the landing page would help your cause. Google have changed their policies to restrict any websites who are only advertising to collect user's email. You will need to move this lead generation form wihtin 2-3 clicks & provide your users quality content first. Within the process when they read your content you should focus on implementing ways which would redirect your users to your main goal that is ordering this free report.

Once you are done making all these changes then submit your website again for a review to Google.

Thanks,

Rajat

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After making necessary changes can i get my account back.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi rajat,

I will follow all the instructions you made but is it possible to get my account back.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
If the changes you have made qualifies your website to be accepted as per adwords policies then they will surely reinstate your account.

The process can take time so you will need to be patient and following up with the support staff. If they are still not happy with the changes then Call them & ask for suggestions.

We have got many websites back which were previously pinned down by Google after making necessary changes.

All the best!

Rajat

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you rajat,

I will follow your instructions and thanks for your great support.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

is it possible for you to assist me and help to bring back my accout.

email:chaitanya.angaluri@gmail.com