AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Moshe! I need your advice. We run an account with numerous campaigns dedicated to the site selling air planes tickets. When we created campaigns, many ads were disapproved due to inaccurate url display. We found the mistakes and fixed them. The ads were approved. Then we added a tracker to destination url, and again the ads were disapproved due to mistakes in url made inattentively.  This was fixed and again ads were approved and the campaigns began to run during one day. At the evening the campaigns were paused and in a several hours we received an e-mail saying our account was suspended, without any previous warnings and explanations what policy was violated. In a day we received an e-mail regarding ads disapproval in a removed campaign which was created and removed when other campaigns were running. The disapproval reason was given: Final URL redirects to a different domain (this is because of mistakes in conversion tracker). Could these mistakes be considered by Google Adwords as numerous violations and were the reasons for account suspension? Or should we try to find out another policies violated?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Kelly_E;

Pls share the URL in question

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Moshe! I really apreciate your reply. I have already found out the reason with Google. Sorry for disturbing you. My best wishes to you!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi. What was the reason?

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This older thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post your detailed question or comment.

Thank you.