AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day please can somebody advise as to why google has suspended my account. I am new to this and not sure what I did wrong. I also did sent email to them but haven't received any replies.

We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of your AdWords account (customer ID ) or a connected account. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts.

Many Thanks

Gert

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gert,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

For the first thing, please remove your Customer ID from the post. 

To your question, as you have already sent a review request, I would advise you to wait for at least 3 business days for a reply. 

Meanwhile, did you use any other AdWords account in the past and was it suspended ?

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ratan-Jha,
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, my previous add I had same problem and after investuigation by google they cam back and advised it was a problem on there side. Now I am having same problem

Thanks

Gert

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

It's unfortunate your account is suspended but as suggested you could wait for a while till you get any response from AdWords support. Otherwise you can fill up this form as well and let AdWords support reach out to you for more account level specifics:-

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Pankaj