AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My Adwords account has recently been suspended. I would like to know what has happened to the account and what I can do to rectify the issue as soon as possible. It was saying that Google is unable to verify my billing information. I believe everything is up to date other than my phone number. I have a magic Jack phone and cannot receive text messages to confirm my Georgia phone number, so I used my girlfriend's phone number from Austria. My number is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> please if there is another way like calling me to confirm my identity I will be more than happy to provide any and all details. If there is an issue with anything else please let me know and I will fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for your time and have a Happy Holidays.

Very Respectfully,

Michael Ryan Thompson

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove personal information. This is done, per our Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect your privacy and/or account security.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael T
September 2015

Re: Account Suspension

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Micheal, 

I'm addressing this issue on the other thread. In the future, please post your question only once and one of us here will be happy to take a look.

Thanks, 

Mini

Re: Account Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you I will do that from now on.

Very Respectfully,

Michael Ryan Thompson