AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I was an adwords advertiser and adsense user for years, since near the beginning. Back then, gmail was just starting and you required a different email for each account (ie youtube). 

Once youtube became popular and g+ came along you started merging these accounts. I had multiple emails and websites and now all my channels were merged together. This was confusing and a bit overwhelming, but now I like the new format.

The problem is, I lost a lot of my uploaded videos and my single account is suspended from advertising. Once I was actually able to speak with someone and they told me it was because one of the pages on one of my websites did not contain enough content. 

This really aggravated me because the page did have content and real testimonials. At the time I was actively promoting this website, so I refused to take down the page. However, I have since removed the page and no longer promote this product.

I'm a little perplexed that this page , which was originally setup with another email has caused my other webpages and primary email to be suspended. I would like to advertise and conform to your guidelines, but I don't know how.

Below is the text from the email about the suspension. At the time my gmail address was not checked regularly because it was new and I did not use it as a primary email account.

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements.

If this is an error, we want to get your account back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Here's the account:

Customer ID: xxxxxx0476

I need your help in making my account active again. Now that all the accounts are tied together, things should work a lot smoother. I would like to utilize g+, youtube and adwords to reach more people. And, I'm slowly updating my sites to wordpress as the active cms.

Please contact me so I can use my account again.

Thanks!

Barry

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
So, why won't you fix the web page in violation to comply with the Policy?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Account Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have removed the page. At the time, the page had content and it was a workable page and income producing part of my business. So, the policy did not make sense.