AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I have been trying to get my account un-suspended for sometime. A few years ago i was running affiliate ads on google. I recently have tried again to get my account un-suspended. I used the chat feature with Google, the support was very bad and they would not tell me what the issues were to fix. I Then tried again and they just cancelled the chat. I called adwords support and spoke to someone for about 45 minuets, he explained he would go over the account and see what needed fixing and then email me ( asked for a reference Number for the call he gave this number 2-6035000004772). He lied, he never sent the email or contacted me again. 

I Then sent and email to support via the ticketing system, this is what i got back:

Thank you for writing to Google AdWords. My name is Puneet and I will be addressing your concern today.I understand you have some concerns around the suspension of your account Customer ID : XXXXXXX. I can confirm that this action is related to sites that have recently been advertised through your account. In a review of your account history, we have found instances where there has been egregious violation of our Landing page and site policies.

Site                                           Name of the Policy

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.biz                              User Safety - Misleading/Inaccurate Claims

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.net                        Bridge Page 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.net                            Bridge Page

XXXXXXXXXXXXX.com                                     Bridge Page

The URLs listed above have been cited for having poor Landing page and site quality and consequently disabled for the same: 

We've given much consideration both to our current stance on sites deemed unacceptable due to their business practices and to the many complaints that we have received from users and publishers about these ads. We understand that there are serious ramifications to our stance, and that many of our clients like you are facing permanent suspension issues because of this. However, providing our users with the highest quality ads is integral to the long-term success of our program. 

I would like to mention that, although you may have removed these sites since our latest review, advertisers that have a history of promoting these types of sites are still subject to account-level suspension and hence there is no way you can appeal the suspension now. In other words, PAUSING OR DELETING ads related to the disabled sites won't automatically re-enable the ads nor remove the violation history.

Google considers inappropriate or unacceptable behavior by advertisers to be a serious offense, and we reserve the right to to suspend AdWords accounts at any time in order to protect the quality and safety of our users' experiences. The decision to suspend your AdWords account was not taken lightly.

You can review our landing page and site policies here:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en

You can learn more about account suspension here:

https://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=164786 

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter!

Can someone from here please tell me what exactly what  this email means. Is this account Permanently Banned. OR is it possible to fix, and if it is how can i do this. 

Please note: i have had to purchase back these old domains and put new content up on them, even though i will never use them again. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
It seems that the suspension is for good...
Sorry. I don't think we could help further
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’