AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry to take up so much time but I need to give the detials. I have been advertising on Google for over 10 years with the same account. NEVER an issue. Never shut down nor suspened in that 10 years. About 2 weeks ago my 13 year old son made a website. Now as a dad I was proud that Sunday he told me about it, becasue I did not help. I did not tell him about Godaddy, nor website building. Just so you know the site looked and worked like a 13 yearold made it. He came to me and said, dad you have your sites up on google how do you do it. So I showed him my PPC accont. Long story short he launched his site on my account. So, yes it appears his site was/is a violation. He was selling likes on instangram. So here is what I have done. Once I got the email from Google saying that that site violated the advertising policy I jumped on it and shut down the site. I actually put on the website under construction, becasue it was the fastest thing I could get up. I then emailed and called Google and asked what do they want me to do and someone on the phone said we don't like under construction, so I went to godaddy and parked it ( and asked just tell me what you want and I will build it). I received a seies of useless replies not even addressing questions I asked. What I mean is I told the same story I just told you here and my first email said, I know you don't have control over ever website.... which tells me no one read my email becasue I said = I have control over the URL and changed it. SO I have been on the phone for a week straight pleading my case and have never heard from anyone - on the phone ( I'm still geting these emails not addressing what I am asking). 

I get it if the site was a violation. But someone please look. www.dagram.biz was bought by son - check whois. I have never had any issues for over 10 years on the same account. Why am I getting the elctric chair for a speeding ticket? I cannot imagine that if I had a chance to talk to this policy team that they would not understand. Some one please call me. xxxx@xxxx.com

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
This is another example that shows that business and hobbies should not be "mixed"....
Anyway, the site in violation must be fixed in terms of content! Abandonning / selling the domain or parking it, will not resolve the issue.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Create a single page website about urself, your details and ask google to review website again. This is not very difficult task. Before requesting google, us know we will review and let u know. When ur site is reviewed remove that ads and enjoy. Let me know if you need any help.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Jonathon,

Thanks to the great advice for the account issue you posted.

In order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove any contact info (Ex: websites, emails or phone numbers) from the post. You can remove it by using the Edit Message button in the upper right corner of the text box. If your contact info has not been removed by you, a Community Manager may remove it within a day of the posted date.