AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wish to report a case & seek opinions from the many learned people in this community.

Some time back I created an MCC to handle Tech Support Companies in India. As many people might know in this community, Google has been extra sensitive regarding this category. I had created an account for a company some time back & the website was created keeping the Trademark & User Safety Policies of AdWords in mind. That account is running without a hitch.

Yesterday & day before, I created 3 different accounts for 3 different companies. These accounts were created by me in the space of 36 hours & all pertained to Tech Support websites. Upon creation, I pulled these accounts into my MCC.

The first account is allright, though under review which is fine given Google's sensitivity regarding Tech Support. However, the 2nd account first got the message that your account needs to be activated & then it got suspended.

The 3rd account was suspended within half an hour.

Is something called "Double Serving" at play here? If an account gets suspended within 30 minutes, it's obvious that it's an automated response, that really has not taken the website into consideration. Not only that there was no advertising done, so how could the account be suspended for "repeated violations of the advertising policy"? 

Any thoughts, opinions & help would be highly appreciated.

Re: Account Suspension

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Vineeth- For tech support no answers, its google wish whom they approve or whom they not. I did the same for one of my client. the reason they gave is that it doesnt means T&C. End up saying that user safety policy is not met. its breaking your head for tech support. I am not taking any account further.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Just follow this thread

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Actually I am glad to say that Google reinstated all my accounts. All accounts are running fine now.