AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

My account was managed by an ad agency (Google adwords authorized Agency), my company ads were running for six months and after that the account got suspended, I don't know the reason and company never told me about it. I just have a read only access to that account. I asked the agency for the reason but they did not tell me anything, I asked them to run my campaigns but they were not doing it either. Then I created an adwords account for myself and started my campaign. The account went under review for 2 days and then was approved, my campaigns were running for 1 day after that suddenly my account got suspended and I got an email about it, saying that suspension is final. This was really frustrating because, I am not violating any policy and my business is legal. I can provide all the documents to support it. Also, my company does not have any relation or control on the account created by the ad agency ( I even asked them to cancel that account but they are not doing it). When I contacted the adwords chat support they told me that they can't help me even they were not able to let me know the reason behind it, so that I can fix it. This is really frustrating and because of this I am losing business. Please guide me how to go about it. My budget for Google adwords is $500 a day and I want to have a long term relationship with Google.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspension

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Ajay, 

We are not able to look into your account to see the details of this suspension. I have passed your issue onto our AdWords support team. They will be in touch soon so keep an eye on your inbox. 

Hannah

Re: Account Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Hannah,

The issue is still the same, my account is still suspended. This is really very frustrating. My site and account do not violate any adwords policy but I am still facing such issues. Please help me here.