AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello My name is Michael Hayes and I am completely new to advertising and have never placed an advert with google before or indeed recently. What I have been attempting to do is to find out how much it was to advertise on google and I did not not get as far as completing the advert. So forgive me as I do not understand what I have supposed to have done as I have already said that this was my first attempt at google ads. My sincere apologies if I have created an error but I was unaware of this but I can asure you that 100 % that I would not do anything intentionally illegal or dishonest . I need some tuition with google ads. If you would be kind enough to remove the suspension I would be extremely grateful. Kind Regards

Michael Hayes Rosemarie Cottage Netherfield Hill Battle East Sussex TN33 0LH United Kingdom

e:mail arrowsmike@gmail.com

3 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Account Suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Michael, Welcome to the Adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

Please fill the form An Adwords team will help you what error you made while creating the Website.

Also Suggests you read the Adwords Policy center guidelines that helps to understand the Adwords adverting policy.

If you put the website name on thread the people will help so that you change/modify the website content with respect to the AdWords Policy.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new to blogging. I used to read about blogging and wonder what is blogging and how to do it? I didn't know on what topic I have to create a blog and finally I got some suggestions on how to go ahead and register for blogging. Then I started with blogger. Actually I wanted to blog and learn the mechanism of blogging, adwords & adsense before I go into full time website where I would put up my Online Shoppe in the name of Amor Online Shoppe. So I took to amazon.com, Good reads and other sites and put it on my blog to see how it works. Whatever I had put on my blog is unintentional and without knowledge. I earnestly request you to lift the supension of my account and give me a chance so that this mistake wont happen again. I will carefully study the site policy and other benchmarks and construct my blog with utmost care and attention. Then I will submit for adwords.  Kindly give me a chance and; please activate my account. Kindlyremove all the ads I had submitted earlier as I will start afresh. I will reconstruct my blog "Amor Online Shoppe". I will submit my blog for review before putting my ads. I will concentrate on content. Thank you. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Amor;

To escalate your case to Google for reconsideration please open a new case;

(Copy /paste your post into a new discussion)

Thank you!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear sir,

i am new to google adwords. i didn;t know about how can i setup account and campaign, with the help of some of my friends and adword support team i created account after that i run adwords advertisement after that due to some family problem i went to my home and could not look after this account now i came and see my account has been suspended . i don't know what is the problem with this account now i want to activate my account please forgive me if you face any problem due to me i assure you that in future i will coordinate with your support team and carry forward this account.

please activate my account and also let me know the problem occure in my account. so in future i will take care of that.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello i will want to fine out about my account

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a detailed question or comment.

Thank you.