AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I too have had my account suspended. They wanted me to get a website into compliance (their words)  which I cant, because they won't allow advertisements for that niche. There is nothing I can do. I have emailed a number of times and I just keep getting the same stock standard reply which doesn't answer questions.

The real problem is Google keeps talking about they want a good customer experience, but they seem to not understand that WE ARE THEIR CUSTOMERS.  The people searching the internet, on the google highway are OUR CUSTOMERS, not theirs. It is up to US to create an excellent user experience for OUR customers.  Not for Google to determine what our customers want to see.

I wrote a blog on it here http://customerserviceblog.com.au

I now use Bing. Its hopeless dealing with Google.  They might have a good highway but their customer service is actually crap.

If anyone at Google wants to look at my account and answer my questions please feel free, but I wont hang around waiting.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspension

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Since you are still having problems with your account suspension, please feel free to get in touch with our Support team directly via the 'Contact Us' section of our website: http://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, but did you not read the fourth line of my post? It says
"I have emailed a number of times and I just keep getting the same stock standard reply which doesn't answer questions."
These emails were through the contact section. That was after I had been through live chat. Why will another contact make any difference?
You either provide support to your customer or you don't. Google is so concerned with looking after everyone else's customers, they forget to look after their own.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
And furthermore, in the customer service world in which I inhabit, if I saw a post in a public forum like this, or in a news paper, from one of MY customers I would investigate the issue and attempt to resolve the issue, then advise the customer. Not tell the customer to contact us again!!! Furthermore I would then investigate why the issue wasn't resolved at the FIRST contact. You have just reinforced my view that Google does customer service very badly.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Vicki W Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community.
I'm really sorry for what happened to you. I understand how you feel because I have seen numerous questions and complaints about account suspension. It's really confusing about how Google handle this matters but I do know that they had to deal with thousands of account suspension. I guess that they are lack in providing Google employees that can resolve such issues. Well, thank you so much for posting this thread Smiley Happy. I do hope Google will try to improve by hearing the feedback by their customers.
All the best to you Smiley Happy