AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

i have an old adwords account which was suspended some time ago and i did not even see what was the problem as i stopped running ads for some time.

i called now adwords to get it out of suspension and the agent told me that one of the websites that i had run in the past was not compliant, however now there is no such websites that exists as that bussiness is not running any more.

we had deleted all the campaings as we just want to run youtube video ads.

now the problem is that adwords is asking us to buy that domain and hosting again and make the website again (ofcourse following all the policies) then they will review the account.

i mean the adwords agent wants me to spend one month and money in nothing before we could apply for a review... 

i request you all to tell me what all are my options other than making a new adwords account and a new you tube channel.

thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
Correct ; This is a firm policy by Google, that all sites must be brought into compliance before the account can be un-suspended. Abandoning the website, or deleting the campaigns, do NOT resolve the issue. You should have the site back and running (fully comply) before you can appeal for un-suspension.

You could argue that this Policy "does not make sense"; However Google is "rock hard" in executing it.

Sorry; No other way I know of....Smiley Surprised

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’