AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

One of my clients based in Las Vegas (USA) runs a postcard marketing business. His website is www.postcards4wealth.com. Today morning his account got suspended because his billing information could not be verified.

I lodged an appeal on his behalf. A few moments ago, I got a reply Email saying the account has been suspended because the Ads violated the Advertising Policies. I checked the policies & found that the ads were in no way violating any policy. These were pretty straightforward ads simply talking about starting one's own business sitting at home. 

Has the account got suspended because of billing issues or ad policy violation? This is all very confusing. Plus, there is no clarity coming through on phone.

Can someone help PLEASE?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Well...the Policy violations on this site are so evident that I am surprised that you have not noticed (at least) the major ones...Smiley Surprised

Hint: start with "easy money" and "added value"

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks for your reply.

As I understand from your reply, Google has major problems with this
website...is it?

Could you elaborate a little please?

Thanks in advance,
VINEET VISHNU

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I strongly urge you to carefully read the Policy;

Here are a few quotes from te Policy that I find relevant: (And there are more.)

• "Bridge pages offer little or no unique content and are considered low value to users. To comply with this policy, your site must have substantial amount of valuable content."
  • "Promote products with realistic, credible, and reasonable claims. For example, don't promote "get rich quick" programs".

and there also violations of the spam technique section;

Your clients' business model cannot be advertised on Google! I don't think it can be fixed.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’