AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account was just suspended with no advanced warning of any kind. What can I do?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspension

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Welcome to the club!  Google is a communications company, but they see NO need to communicate with someone who pays the bills.  Your account is suspended and the decision is final.  UNLESS they decide it's not final, then it's a definite maybe.

You may even get an email later stating that your ads are up and running (like I did), when they're not.  Google actually has two employees, Zee and Mini, who browse these message boards, and while they promise they'll do something, they just won't.  

They lie.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Whilst it may seem unfair that accounts are suspended please remember the following: if you are in breach of the site policies then you may well be gaining an unfair advantage over a competitior by running ads he/she would not be able to do within the rules.

And - whilst you say you had no advance warning - actually you did. The site policies are there for all of us to read. These are Google's rules and just as I can decide with whom I am prepared to work, so can Google. You should make sure that your campaigns are not in violation.

And, you can talk to them... the support teams I have spoken to have been more than helpful.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@ken688545;

Please share your site URL;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Dude what kinds of ads where you running ? Also did you have a trademark in your add ?