AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension without notification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear community,

I started using adwords a week ago, (10.8). I ran a single ad, set the budget on 50 and leave it like that for a week until yesterday I got an email saying my account has been suspended because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies

I have no clue what's wrong with the ad or campaign, as well as my website, because I can't call the support( they wont talk to a suspended account holder), I checked the checklist and feel pretty confident.

I filed an appeal, and got rejected again saying the same issue.

So I really want to know the reason for the suspension so I can work on fixing it. The reason now is just too vague, and I checked as well.

Please help. Thank you!

Re: Account Suspension without notification

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

To know why your Adwords account was suspended fill this form adwords team will check your website and helps you in resolving policy issue.

Re: Account Suspension without notification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
I did fill the form. But they replied me with the same info, without telling me which term and condition I violated. How can I fix my problem without knowing it?