AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension without notification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear community,

I started using adwords a week ago, (10.8). I ran a single ad, set the budget on 50 and leave it like that for a week until yesterday I got an email saying my account has been suspended because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies

I have no clue what's wrong with the ad or campaign, as well as my website, because I can't call the support( they wont talk to a suspended account holder), I checked the checklist and feel pretty confident.

I filed an appeal, and got rejected again saying the same issue.

So I really want to know the reason for the suspension so I can work on fixing it. The reason now is just too vague, and I checked as well.

Please help. Thank you!

Re: Account Suspension without notification

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

To know why your Adwords account was suspended fill this form adwords team will check your website and helps you in resolving policy issue.

Re: Account Suspension without notification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
I did fill the form. But they replied me with the same info, without telling me which term and condition I violated. How can I fix my problem without knowing it?