AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension without notification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I hope I find someone here who can guide me how to fix my issue.

I started advertising with Google back in October this year, after setting up my first campaign the account got suspended due to billing issues, I got it cleared. After 15 days I went on and added a new website from the same niche in the same account. Google suspended account once again, I put a review on it but they said their decision was final and I had to close that account/cancel that account. I wasn't given the remaining balance of $258 anyhow. 

Then in December 10th, I created another account  but same billing info, this time a different niche. The niche is website development, SEO and logo design. My web address is www.adnodigital.com which I feel does not violate or break any google's policy. This account was set under review once I put it live last friday. On monday means yesterday, they suspended my account without any notification and I am getting this message on keywords: 

• The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ads. 

And also Your account is suspended We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts.

Can someone please guide me and help me resolve this issue?

Furthermore, We are operating this account from Japan. We have created another MCC account (which we found out later) cause we are going to advertise multiple business units from our clients and different niches. 

How can we advertise on Google with such hectic policies? We are willing to spend over $20,000 per month or perhaps beyond that.

Thanks.

Looking forward to hear some experts.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rizwan M
September 2015

Re: Account Suspension without notification

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Rizwan M, 

This is an issue that is specific to your account so I have escalated your issue to our support team. They will be able to take a look into what has happened and advise you in the next steps. 

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any other questions about your account. 

Thanks, 

Hannah

Re: Account Suspension without notification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There has not been any emails from them, today finally we had to call Google Japan (As billing is from Japan) to verify all the details and they asked for 24 hours. I wonder why here isn't any reason and every person or department has different opinions and solutions. Aren't Google departments connected to each other?