AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension main Cause and it's solution.....

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi everyone,

I found that many advertisers having problem of suspension of account and Adwords account reviewing problem. Therefore, I thought this to be the right place to share the common error that many advertisers do and its solution.

Google periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information.

1.  Google found that one or more of the ad extensions disapproved in your single campaign.

2.  Your ad group contains paused ads or running ads with different display URL domains, please edit your display URLs or delete theads. Please read Display URL Policies and Implied affiliation policy.

3. Google found that one or more of the disapproved ads in your single campaign so please read Ads Policy and Unclear billing in ads.

4. Google found that one or more of the disapproved keywords in your single campaign main reason for keyword disapproval is that you are using those words which are banned by google. Have a look on list of banned google adsense words.

Solution : Conclusion is that if google disapproved your ads, keywords or any other aspect in you ad campaign, so please remove them or convert them according to google policies instead of just pause them because paused disapproved keywords, disapproved ads and any other disapproved aspect could be the reason for account suspension.

Fill free to ask any query !!

Regards

-Vicky

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspension main Cause and it's solution.....

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Good one Vickey - 

I think you should turn in into a wiki-article.

Cheers,

Asaf

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Asaf,

Thanks for your appreciation again.

Regards

-Vicky

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello voldemrt;

We should not get confused between ad disapproved and account review. Google does not disclose the parameters trigger account review. My assumption is that those can vary from technicalities, to suspected / alleged Policy, violations found by the Google's bots checking the accounts.

Usually, if an ad is disapproved, it is usually approved after the violation / breach is fixed, However, an account suspended is rarely un-suspended

-Moshe.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Moshe,

I agree with you that there is difference between ad-disapproval and account suspension, but my point is that when adwords disapprove an ad or keywords than peoples/advertisers generally paused that ad or keyword so than after many instruction given by adwords via emails adwords usually suspend that account.

So i want to suggest advertiser that if adwords disapprove there ads or keyword or other any aspect so please fix that violation / breach or remove that particular aspect instead of pausing it.

Regards

-Vicky

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

>We should not get confused between ad disapproved and account review.

Moshe is correct.  Most of the information in the first post in this thread is well-intentioned but wrong.  Ad, keyword, or extension disapprovals do not cause accounts to go under review.  Many of the reasons for account review are billing related: we want to make sure advertisers are going to pay us, that they aren't using stolen credit cards, that they won't rip off the users who click on their ads, etc.  Account reviews can also happen if we suspect an advertiser is a repeat offender who has created a new account after previously being suspended for extreme policy violations like selling counterfeit goods or illegal pharmaceuticals.

>Google does not disclose the parameters trigger account review

Also correct.  The most we'll say is that we tend to review accounts that are similar to accounts we've previously had problems with.  Some of these parameters are obvious, like using the same credit card as a known-bad account, but we won't talk about the non-obvious ones.  Unfortunately we're in an arms race with shady advertisers, and some of them are quite sophisticated.  We don't want to give them any information that might make it easier for them to scam us and our users.

Here are some articles and blog posts about the policy reasons for account reviews and suspensions:

Making our ads better for everyone

Inside view on ads review

AdWords Spam Fighting Methods with Google's David Baker -- David is my boss

The fight against scam ads -- by the numbers

Laura

AdWords review engineer

Account Suspension main Cause and it's solution.....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i always  experiencing account suspension each time when google is about to charge my card ? why can someone help me ?