AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension - Billing Verification or Advertising Policy Violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created a Google adwords account just recently, entered my billing information and I am 100% sure it's correct as I even made two payments to Google. Both went through and everything was fine. I started creating my campaigns and the ads were running smoothly. When I opened the account, I received an e-mail from Google that they are giving me a promotional coupon of $100 that I can use when I spend $25 of PPC ads. So I entered the code and when the bill reached $25, the code was activated. My website is www.batteryquality.com
Just less than a day later my account was suspended stating as a reason that "the billing info could not be verified". This was a big shock of course. I started looking for reasons, but could't find any - the billing info is correct, I entered only one coupon code, received from Google. I tried to write Google of course, but all I got was an automated answer that I have violated the advertising policy. What have I done wrong and how can I find out why Google does not accept me as a customer?
I will appreciate it if anyone here can help me resolve this situation or at least find out what went wrong, because I am totally confused. I read all kinds of stories similar to mine here and I hope you guys can help me. Please let me know if you need me to send you my adwords ID as well. Thank you very much!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspension - Billing Verification or Advertising Policy Violation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello ThomasF;

Nice website; using Google checkout....Smiley Happy

Case clear ; You explained in a clear language the issue; (A star for that .)

I am referring the case to Google asking for a re-check.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Account Suspension - Billing Verification or Advertising Policy Violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a ton!

Re: Account Suspension - Billing Verification or Advertising Policy Vi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received great news from Google Support team. After my account was reviewed again, it was unsuspended and my ads are now running on Google. Thank you Moshe for your support!

Re: Account Suspension - Billing Verification or Advertising Policy Vi

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Ohhh.  Great news;

Keep checking the community for other AdWords topics . (Great reading material and tips   on the user articles section).

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’