AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone , 

My account was running so smoothly and perfect Since year 2014 , Suddenly few days adwords suspended my account. 

Can anyone help me in getting active it again , I need help please help me . Let me know if you need anything , 

Thanks in Advance .

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone , 

My account was running so smoothly and perfect Since year 2014 , Suddenly few days adwords suspended my account. 

can anyone help me in getting active it again , I need help please help me . 

Thanks in Advance .

Re: Account Suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Gaurav,

If your account is suspended you need to contact Google for help. Go to the gear in the top right corner in AdWords, Select the help option and choose whether you wish to speak to someone via Phone, Live Chat, or Email.

step 1 and 2.png

Step 3.JPG

I hope this helps!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @gaurav_A,

If you have access to the email on file with your AdWords account for "critical account errors", a message should have been sent outlining the reason behind the suspension.

Some common issues center around malicious content on the domain, even a domain where your images are hosted can lead to this.

Other issues could revolve around the type of materials or products your website sells.

Unfortunately there are too many reasons to speculate what caused your account to be suspended. I would recommend starting by reading the message submitted to the email on file. If it is something you can fix, great. If not, use the way to contact @Jillian_S has provided.

Good luck,

Nick

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Nick C , 

This was the reason below i have received in my e-mails from adwords , please check and let me know if something can be done or not . 

Policy violation:
Untrustworthy Behavior

About this violation:
When we suspend an advertiser for untrustworthy behavior, it typically means there is something fundamentally wrong with the business itself, posing an immediate threat to our users' safety -- whether online or offline.  Examples of untrustworthy behavior include enticing users to part with money or information under false or unclear pretenses; presenting a false identity, business name, or contact information; charging users for products or services typically available for free; and sites that are "phishing" for users' information.

We take untrustworthy behavior very seriously and consider them to be an egregious violation of our policies. In determining whether an advertiser or site is untrustworthy, we may review information from multiple sources including your ad, website, accounts, and third party sources. Advertisers or sites that are found to be untrustworthy will be immediately suspended and won't be allowed to advertise with us again. 

Thanks in Advance