AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear All,

My advertising account has been suspended because of late payments for an invoice. I've already made the necessary payments and provided prove of payments to the collection team's email. 

Can anyone provide me which a channel where i can expedite this? All my ads has stopped running for more than 24 hours now. I need an immediate un-suspension on my account.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cyrus C
March 2016

Re: Account Suspended

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I understand your frustration Cyrus if we could just ask you to be patient until this situation is corrected. Hopefully things move along quickly and you are back up and running soon.

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Cyrus, sorry to hear that you are having difficulties.

Suspensions are not taken lightly and could be permanent also creating new accounts will lead to suspension as well. I wait would until you hear back from Google and make sure this is not reproduced in the future.

What you can do: If you want to continue advertising, here's what to do:

1. Pay your balance on your main Billing page.
  2. Contact us Google and let them know that you've paid.
  3. If you pay for AdWords with your bank account, you'll also need to send them proof of payment for your last three payments. Proof could be a scanned copy of your bank statement or a screenshot of your online banking account showing your account balance, the payments made to Google, and the name on the bank account.

Please refer to this policy guide for more information:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
"Suspensions are not taken lightly"

Then shouldn't there be a written email being sent to us before you suspend, no suddenly one morning all our ads stop spending?? There was no warning at all, i've emailed all relevant parties my strategic partner manager has given me and should it take that long to un-suspend when your clients has already fully paid? I'm looking for Immediate Solution!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cyrus C
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I understand your frustration Cyrus if we could just ask you to be patient until this situation is corrected. Hopefully things move along quickly and you are back up and running soon.