AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
 Hello,
I am a Adwords user since more than a year, Today I got an email that Your AdWords Account: Account Suspended.

I have not used any promotional credits,

I am paying money to google since the day I signed up, till now total amount I have paid is more than Rs.100000(1Lakh Rs)

my last Payment was
INR 10,000.00
30 Jul 2012 through net banking.

what kind of joke is this?

given reason as "In addition, our records indicate that some or all of these accounts were opened using promotional coupons limited to one redemption per individual or business. As a result, we have suspended your AdWords accounts and would ask that you refrain from creating additional accounts using other AdWords promotional coupons that you may already possess or obtain in the future."

Do I get my adwords account back or shall raise request for a refund and close the account?

I hope to hear from you very soon.

Regards
Shrinath
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Kim_Clink (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Nikhil,

Now my Ads are started showing up on Google, maybe it was an error from Google Adwords.

Thanks,

Regards,

Shrinath Gongani

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Shrinath,

Did you create the account yourself or did someone else create it for you? If it was someone else, theres a chance they applied a promo credit without your knowledge.

Please remove your customer ID from the post, you should never include any identifiable informaton out in the public domain such as a forum.

I'd recommend calling Google Adwords support (India number: 18002582554) and discussing this with them, they will definitely be able to give you more clarity on this.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Kim_Clink (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Nikhil,

Now my Ads are started showing up on Google, maybe it was an error from Google Adwords.

Thanks,

Regards,

Shrinath Gongani