AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account was suspended but i have not received any email suggesting i have made any mistakes or violated any policies.

Can anyone help me to understand what is the issue with the account and how i can get it reinstated back.

Thanks

Mohsin

Re: Account Suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi UGO,

Technically, you should receive a mail stating the reason of suspension. Can you please recheck the same once in your email. If you still dont have it, contact the adwords support below:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206

Regards
Rohit Khanna

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have received bellow email but that doesn't explain anything:

Hello AdWords Advertiser,

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements.

If this is an error, we want to get your account back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Here's the account:

Customer ID: XXXXXXXXXX

To learn more about AdWords suspension policies, please visit
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2375414?guide=28446&rd=1&hl=en_US.

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time by following the instructions athttps://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8440?hl=en_US.

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that doesn't accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. If you'd like to reach us, you can contact us through the methods described at https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/form_r0?hl=en_US.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

Actually I have used my US Card for payments but the adwords account has been managed by my friend in India, can this be the reason? Or can it be any problem with the ads? 

Thanks

Mohsin 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mohsin,

Yes, it could be , if adwords team thought the payment method is suspicious then they could have suspended the account. I suggest talking to the support team and get a clear idea about the same.

Regards
Rohit Khanna

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rohit,

Thanks and i have contacted the support team but as the account is suspended they haven't provided any details and provided me this email id (adwords-support@google.com) to contact for more details.

Is their any other method where i can contact the support and get more info on the reason of the suspension and get the account reinstated.

Thanks

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Post some specifics of your ads and website and maybe we can provide some insight as to why

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My website is a local directory and below are some of the ads:

• {KeyWord:Car & Limo Service}
  • Reliable & Safe Transportation.
  • Contact To Book Your Ride Now!
  • website.com/limousine+services

Thanks

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
From what I see, you are probably suspended for Untrustworthy Promotions (Without knowing your advertising history).

Your business model is completely unclear and your monetization model isn't safe for users with the level of transparency you provided.

It looks like you are trying to copy competitors in your space, however, you are lacking the substance, technology transparency, and business model transparency need to be a low risk advertiser for google.

As long as your advertising risk profile remains this high, google will not accept advertising from you at all

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I haven't understand what do you mean by that, please can you explain it a bit?