AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There,My account was suspended last night due to one of our sites violates Google advertising policies.Before creating my account i have spoken to one of Google advertising Representative he help me to create my camping and he give me keywords that relevant to my website and he never told me that we have a problem in my website. Every Thing was fine and i my website has a genuine registered content and neither it has any logo's or any brand name's and we do have a transparent billing option.So i don't understand were we have a problem in our website  My Customer ID: XXX-XXX-XXXX waiting for someone's kind respond.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspended

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Manzoor,

Thanks for posting your question to the forum. 

If your ad is marked "Site suspended," it means that it's disapproved because the website promoted in your ad violates one or more of our site policies. To protect the experience and safety of our users, we won't show any ads that point to that site until the site follows our policies. Here is how you can fix a suspended site. 

*In order to protect your personal privacy, we have removed your emails, CID and/or phone numbers from the post.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shanea,

Thanks for your reply. We have checked all our website & not able to identify the violation which our website is doing so kindly please if any one can help us to identify the problem so we can change the website and send for a review.

Thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author manzoor a
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

You should receive an email from "adwords-support" detailing the problem. If you haven't received it, wait a few days. If you still don't receive it check your spam box. The support team are the only ones that can give you those details for your privacy and protection. 

In the mean time, please review our policies.  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Our account is suspended, we don't know what are the violations, SSL is not needed as we are using Direct Post Method, as approved by our Payment Gateway Authorize.net....it's a plugin for WordPress WooCommerce.

Besides this not able to understand the violations...could you please help us.
Support4America.com
Mahesh