AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

We are a software company who code and promote their own software. there was some problem with the site previously due to which the site was suspended but we fixed it and google resumed our site and it was working fine... just because the software downloads were fine we paused the campaign and now we are ready to launch new software and need the adwords account active again, however as soon as I started the campaign it says account suspended.

Lost... nees help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
url for the website is

http://goo.gl/SW6SHT

and the previous problems that we had with the website were.

1.installation and uninstallation procedure mentioned on the web.
2. no bundle integration info.
3. 100% Adware and Virus Free information.

we mentioned everything and the site was up till we paused the account and restarted.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Fix the site and resubmit using the link;
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en-gb
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
actually we have fixed the site and they have not suspended the site but the account... stating repeated violation... as per their document we've met all the requirements...

and i've also submitted the account suspension re-review form too

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
The account was suspended due to a landing page violation. You need to fix the violation,.Only then the account will be reinstated.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you kindly explain it a bit more... I mean if you could point us to the exact problem we"ll fix it right away...

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

I did not check the to verify site compliance. You said that your staff did it.

You need to systematically verify compliance of every section of the policy. Review and verify compliance of each clause;
Work with your programmer to verify compliance of all  coding / programing sections of the Policy;
The recommended method is to work section by section, and verify compliance. I agree it is not an easy task;

Only then - you can resubmit your site;