AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements."

This is the same bot message that I get every time I try to contact Google about re-activating my account thru Contact Us. My credit card info expired and now my account is suspended. When I call, I get the same thing and cannot be helped and does not connect me to a person. This is extremely frustrating.   I signed up to BlueHost for their Google Adwords promotion. Now I cant get a refund on that to promote my website.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Account Suspended

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi andy1h88,

Welcome to the community

I can nderstand your situation.I am sorry say, you can not promot your products/services on google network because it is against the google Ad policy.Once your account is suspended due to this reason google does not allow you to create another account for promoting the same product/service.

I am suggesting you to go through the following link to get better idea

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=1308252&parent=2585946&path=2585946...

Hope it helps

Regards,

Shuva Nandy

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Account Suspended

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi andy1h88,

Welcome to the community

I can nderstand your situation.I am sorry say, you can not promot your products/services on google network because it is against the google Ad policy.Once your account is suspended due to this reason google does not allow you to create another account for promoting the same product/service.

I am suggesting you to go through the following link to get better idea

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=1308252&parent=2585946&path=2585946...

Hope it helps

Regards,

Shuva Nandy