AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended with no email received

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I received an email earlier today that my ad is approved

"

Your ad is now up and running.

It's official, your AdWords ad is now appearing to people
who search for businesses like yours on Google. Here it is:

now when we called all the people to work the account says that its suspended as soon as I made more payment.

"Your account is suspended We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies."

its a new business and a new account and i'm not sure why it says so.

I did not receive any email that says that the account is suspended.

I'm not sure what's happening.

Can Someone please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspended with no email received

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Syed A Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community. It's a common problem if you don't receive any emails from Google. Try calling the local support here- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en
Hope that helps. Good luck Smiley Happy

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yeah, I had a chat session with them and as per the rep. Google has introduced a new policy that they will not allow any tech support company to advertise any further.

he did not provide any document though.

and I'm sure that we have followed all the policies.

"2:07 AM
So it looks like you are offering 3rd party tech support at the moment and we have set a new policy that does not allow 3rd party tech support to be advertised for any longer."

kindly let me know if that is true.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Oh. That's too bad. I don't know if it's true but if Google have said that, then it's possible that it's true. Maybe the new policy will come out soon. I'm really sorry for what happened Smiley Sad

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Syed

Are you sure that this is from an official AdWord rep? As this will create a buzz in the technical support industry, can you confirm from them when this policy will come in full enforcement?

Thank You!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes... I don't have that page opened but I saved the conversation on a notepad and this is where I copied it from... And I chatted with then from the official link..

I mean they sent me an approval email and within less than 14 hrs the rep told me this...

Though I'll appriciate if someone can go aheah and get an official document (url) that mentions it... As the guy did not provide me any.

I pray to God that its not true because of it not just me 1000s of people will be unemployed just in one flash...

Plus I can still see that there are multiple companies running such campaigns...

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Now they have sent me this email, and when i try to open the policy link it says page cant be found.

"
Hello AdWords Advertiser,

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements.

If this is an error, we want to get your account back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Here's the account:

To learn more about AdWords suspension policies, please visit
http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/static.py?topic=28449&guide=28446&page=guide.cs&hl=en_GB.

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time by following the instructions at http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?answer=8440&hl=en_GB.

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that doesn't accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. If you'd like to reach us, you can contact us through the methods described at http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/request.py?&contact_type=form_r0&hl=en_GB.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team"

?????

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Syed

Did you have any another account for tech support which was suspended earlier? Also I suggest you to call Google CS or chat with them again to confirm that your account was violated as per the new policy update and not because of any other reason.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
No we just started...

yes IP may and mac address may be there already because there was another company previous to us...

we just rented this office.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Other company previous to you was doing the same business "tech support" and if yes how you are sure that their account was also suspended?