AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended...no reason ,no notice

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I adwords account has been running with no problems for years.... then all of a sudden its been suspended without any email or reason .... a few years ago i had an issue with my account which you can see from the link below as i aired my annoyance on your forum.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/google-dont-know-what-the-hell-is-going...

can someone tell me what going on because i have recieved no warning email form google ...when i log into my account theres a notiification that my account has been suspended...

HELP ANYONE

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspended...no reason ,no notice

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Check your email (the one you use to login into the account).  A suspension email is always sent, mentioning with  the Policy section violated.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

i did finally get an email about the suspension....gave no reason....Honestly i dont understand why this has happened.....i have to SOOO careful with my account and its been running fine for years ....so i cant understand what has happened 

" Hello AdWords Advertiser,

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements.

If this is an error, we want to get your account back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Here's the account:"

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Read carefully the email - within all the wording and the links, the section of the Policy violated is mentioned.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
seriously...there is no mention of what i have violated....im sure im not being blind aswell Smiley Wink

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Then, there was a previous email mentioning it. It is there.... Double check.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

seriously..i have double checked...triple checked.....absolutely no mention of why the account has been suspended...no other emails ...no nothing.....im not a novice user and have been using adwords for years.....have had running campaigns with no issues what so ever.... so this is surprise to get a suspension out of the blue with no reason

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
OK; let's try a different approach.
Please share the website URL.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
i just really need some one from google to look into this or esculate the matter to someone senior....because this is very odd in deed

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hello again;
We cannot escalate Policy cases to Google unless we are convinced, as much as we can, (based on our experience) that there might be an error.
The Community is not a "bypass" track to the support provided by support Reps, who have a direct access to the account (while we don't have).
Thus,  we need it to understand (with your help) the reason for the suspension: This is either through the email received from Google, or by looking at the site (or both).