AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended, help please

[ Edited ]
N/A
# 1
N/A

Hello, I have a question. My site was suspended, so I contacted adwords ( ihave 3 emails with them as proof i did this) I asked  them what i needed to do to bring my site into compliance with their policys, and after a day with no reply My account was suspended. I have no idea why, and i am totally willing to change anything i need to to make my sites and ads complaint. I honestly thought they were, i only started using adsense a few days ago. They just wont tell me what it is that i need to change. Please help me as I will change anything that is needed, i just need to know what to change.

The site I was advertising is   it is a page that collects users email address information in exchange for a free E-Guide. I then send the user free info on different ways to make money online through their email address.  It looks quite similiar to your standard affiliate offer page.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by joshuasingh (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Account Suspended, help please

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Here is the direct link for resubmitting,  that somehow was not linked in my reply.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

N/A
# 3
N/A

site url added

N/A
# 4
N/A

I was running multiple different ads for 2 days just fine. Then I put them on pause for a few hours, and when I reactivated them in the morning I got a "site suspended" message. So I really am clueless as to what the problem is.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello there;

This landing page violates the information harvesting section of the Policy;

[ Edited ]
N/A
# 6
N/A

Hi, thanks for your quick reply, what do I need to change to fix this? Just remove the form? I have seen other people use this method while advertising with google to great success, just wondering if there is any way to set this up that complies with google policy and lets me collect subscriber info? This is a double opt in method i use, if that matters

Like can I have a submit form if i dont offer any gift of any sort?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello again;

There is no other way but to fully read the Policy, (all its sections) and comply with them All. (The current site has no added value for users - hence suspended,)

When done - resubmit your site using the link provided on the Policy page;

N/A
# 8
N/A

Thank you for your help in this matter. I appreciate it.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by joshuasingh (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Here is the direct link for resubmitting,  that somehow was not linked in my reply.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en