AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended for no reason?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So today I just attempted to launch my first YouTube video campaign.  I didn't do anything illegal nor did I support anything that would violate policies.  My channel is a gaming based channel that donates its proceeds to cancer research and helping end animal cruelty.  I got everything set up and submitted my campaign it said it was sucessfully submitted but then said my account was suspended right after I entered my credit card number.  It doesn't say suspended for policy violations nor does it say that it was suspended for billing info.  All it says is your account is suspended.  

As far as I'm aware, I've done absolutely nothing wrong...so why am I being suspended?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspended for no reason?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

you are suspended

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Well...with all the good cause / intent behind your site, solicitation of funds (for any cause) is not allowed to be promoted on Google UNLESS they are taxed except. And this should be clearly noticed / mentioned on the site.
Read more in this link about "Solicitation of funds"
"https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176037?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I can't exactly edit YouTubes website to state that my stuff is tax exempt. I do however state in my videos that I donate it to charity. So I'm not sure if there is a problem with that or not?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
If it is not officially tax exempt (and recognized as a tax except entity by the IRS) - then you cannot promote it.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’