AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended for major/repeated policy violations.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

One of my new client has his adwords account suspended for major or repeated policy violations. When I checked upon his website I found a number of policy violations there. 

Now all required changes have been made. Please check if it complies with the policy changes.

Url : http://onlinetechsupports.com/

Thanks

3 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ujjawal M
September 2015

Re: Account Suspended for major/repeated policy violations.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ujjawal,
A suspention for major or repeated violations usually means that the customer is banned. For life.

I'd fill in this form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended
But I wouldn't hold my breath.

Google has taken a massive stand against fraudulent "tech support" companies in India the past two months and I haven't seen any "recover". It's just the policy team doing it's job and doing what they say they'll do.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your answer. Google's action was only a matter of time and it explains everything now.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Dave,
Please unsuspend my account as I'm a new user and my account was suspended without any information about the violation and all.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Ajay,
I don't work for Google so I don't have access to your account I'm afraid. I suggest that you follow the same advice I gave above.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ajay,

Please post your url and message you received in your account. Also you can read here the guidelines you should follow in tech support process.

Hope this helps

N/A
# 7
N/A
Hi,

If you need support for tech support account. I can help you. You can message me seperately.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
We are a group of tech support companies who is going to organise protest in front of google office iin gurgaon. We request all tech support and their employees to join us. Protest will dtart on friday the 18th. Please come and support us and ur business.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
We are a group of tech support companies who is going to organise protest in front of google office iin gurgaon. We request all tech support and their employees to join us. Protest will start on friday the 18th at 9 am in morning. Please come and support us and ur business.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
As much as I admire your conviction, Google is public corporation who's only loyalty is to it's shareholders.

Unless you're ALL shareholders, this will achieve nothing. It will waste your day and make you feel like an idiot. I'd recommend against it. You WILL be girnored.