AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended billing verification policy violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, My adwords account got suspended for billing verification policy violation. we contacted support team team got this reply While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. APlease help we have invested a lot of money into in this and we are trying to get this fixed please help us s a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google This is first time i was trying Adwords, don't  even understand how do i correct this. i want to run campaign again. Please help we have invested a lot of money into in this and we are trying to get this fixed please help us

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspended billing verification policy violation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
way2shope.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi please help us to get this fixed we have invested a lot of money into this business now they have sent a e-mail stating account suspended with out any information they never sent any e-mail prior to that im fully depressed please me and get this fixed so we can run our campaigns plz help us

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Are the products genuine?
What personal information are you collecting?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes its genuine and we dont collect any personal info apart from billing info and shipping details

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
You stored on my machine total of 13 cookies! Symantec flagged some of them as malicious...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
its not possible its stored by 3dcart but how is it possible

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Let me check with another tool...

Ohhh and I see now a "live-person" chat box with my name - How this info is collected.??

Meanwhile;  copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google;
Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I was the one chatting with you their in the chat box