AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended and no Help From Google Team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your refund request was submitted on Mar 26, 2012 7:02:18 PM PDT.
You should anticipate receiving an email or telephone call confirming your request shortly. We will begin to process your request after one week to account for any outstanding activity not yet displayed in your reports. After we determine the final balance remaining in your account, we'll send you an email confirming that your refund has processed and stating the amount of your refund. You should expect to see your refund on your Billing Summary page 3-4 weeks later.

S
o How May You Suspend My Account? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspended and no Help From Google Team

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello dhimanpaul;

Upon account suspension, due to Adwords Policy violation, the balance left on the account is refunded .

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Account Suspended and no Help From Google Team

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello dhimanpaul,

Your account gets suspended when you make repeated violations in your Adwords account and do not follow the advertising policies underlined by Google.

I am afraid but this decision is made by Google and if you want you can write them an email asking for clarification on this.

Just a thought!

Pankaj