AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended - Sale of Free Items - Can't Figure Out Please Help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a client who had been advertising with Google AdWords for a few months, went through several reviews with no problem and then one day they were suspended. The reason for suspension was for Sale of Free Items and Official Services Policy violation. So, we looked over everything, made adjustments and even sought help from a team of "AdWords Policy Experts" to help with the issues.

However, after submitting for a review, it was declined again. The email says that the policy violation is now for "Sale of Free Items and Official Services". They have many competitors who do the same thing with similar business models so I was wondering if someone could please help me pinpoint what is wrong with the wording on the site, content, Terms & Conditions or anything that could help me help them. 

The site is www.propertyvaluesource.com

Competitor Example:

www.propertystudy.org

Thank you so much for your help! I am not sure what we are missing that the others are not. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspended - Sale of Free Items - Can't Figure Out Please H

[ Edited ]

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you but we have done that... There is something that isn't right and we feel like we may be overlooking it but Google won't help us, customer service wouldn't help much and we have exhausted our resources so we are hoping someone can see something that we are missing.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Where is the required disclaimer for free government services?
The mortgage section does not comply with the financial services section...
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the help! The people they hired who are "Google Policy Experts" helped write the paragraph below the search area where they added the government disclaimer. I am assuming it is not enough or there needs to be a disclaimer that states "We are not affiliated with the US Government" or something a little more along those lines?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So I need to remove the Mortgage Calculator and add a disclaimer somewhere stating what exactly? Sorry, I just want to be 100% on this. Thank you for all your help! It is greatly appreciated, truly.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cody O
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hello again;
I did not find any disclaimer as required by the Policy;
Furthermore- my view- the "financial services" section of the Policy is also violated.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you. I have been looking for a proper way to write the disclaimer. Do you have any suggestion on how to word it?

Here is what I have so far:

Disclaimer: PropertyValueSource.com is not affiliated with, owned by or operated by the U.S. Government.

Or is there a specific way to write the disclaimer? Thank you for all your help!