AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended ! Please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Could someone please review my web site ( which is still ongoing) and try and tell me why my Google adverts account has been suspended.

www.asflocksmiths.com

I opened the account and started to plan the campains ( I did not start any) after 2 days the account was suspended.

Can any please help.

Kind regards

Sean

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspended ! Please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

a copy of the email they sent me!

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. If you have any 

questions, please feel free to email us through the AdWords Help Center at  

https://adwords.google.com/support/bin/request.py.

Hello AdWords Advertiser,

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements.

If this is an error, we want to get your account back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Here's the

account:

To learn more about AdWords suspension policies, please visit http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/static.py?topic=28449&guide=28446&page=guide.cs&hl=en_GB.

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi seanford,

The best place to start understanding what the reason for your suspension is(and fixing the problem) is identifying root cause of the suspension. These are listed on the help center article.

After that, follow these guidelines(listed on the help center) and see what are the various things missing on your site and fix them.

• Remove all unacceptable or illegal content from your ad text and website.
  • Provide users with accurate information about your business, products and services. Make it clear to users what your business does and how it works.
  • Be transparent about the product or service being promoted to users, providing upfront and accurate information about any risks involved.
  • Remove misleading or exaggerated claims from your ad text and website:
    • Remove any promise of exaggerated results (such as "guaranteed", "permanent", etc.) with little effort, time or money required.
    • Remove any testimonials that claim specific results without including a visible disclaimer stating that there's no guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary.
    • Remove scientifically improbable claims that are unlikely to deliver on their promise (such as cures for incurable ailments).
  • Include relevant disclaimers and/or links to third-party accreditation or endorsement.
  • Provide a way to contact the company with questions about how the business or product works.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The thing is i am not sure if it is the web site or the campaigns i have set up !

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Based on the message have you received from Google, it is highly probable that this is due to the website.