AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended - Nobody Responding - How to get help with Adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

http://www.TheBookStores.net - is our bookstore associated with Adwords account.

Your AdWords account: Warning of possible suspension

message we received 04th September 2012 ,late evening.

Your AdWords Account: Account Suspended

- message we received short hours later 5th of 2012 at 4:58 AM, early morning

WELL, IN THE UK WE SLEEP AT NIGHT. We were not allowed to correct whatever the warning was about few hours earlier, to find out our account suspended in the early morning..

Our Adwords account was suspended one month ago,

despite sending email and asking for help and guidence nothing has happened.

We informed Adwords team that

we've  redesigned the website associated
with the suspended Adwords account to enhance the customer
experience through: TRUSTE.com privacy policy seal,
added extra forms of communication, faq,forum, discussion/reviews
section, helpdesk, phone line support, online chat, SSL certificate,
daily GEOTRUST malware scans, website is optimized for mobiles
and tablets, we added THE EASIEST WE KNOW AND SECURE ways to pay by
Google Wallet, Paypal Express and debit/credit cards.

The clients shopping at http://www.TheBookStores.net are very happy
people, as we ship products worldwide, they are usually dispatched
the same day. With our revised website over 300.000 individual products
are available to be shipped every day. We add a lot of value to our
clients, send recommendations, gift ideas, discount vouchers
and promotional codes.

We also influenced changes to the other 2 websites we were testing using Adwords,

and removed everything that may violate any Adwords policies, as far as we understand.

What else can we do to make Adwords unsuspend, as it has negative impact on our business.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspended - Nobody Responding - How to get help with Adwords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello; welcome;

Is this site an affiliate ?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi,

> We were not allowed to correct whatever the warning was about few hours earlier,

> to find out our account suspended in the early morning..

When we think a site has a horrible user experience or is potentially harmful to our users or to Google, we'll go ahead and suspend it as soon as possible.  A grace period doesn't really make sense in such cases, since the whole point is to keep users from that would harm them (e.g. malware) or make them mistrust AdWords so they won't click on ads in the future.   I don't know if any of this applies to you because I don't know why your site was suspended, but it's one possible reason why the suspension could have followed the warning so closely.

I didn't see enough information in this thread to have any idea why you were suspended.  If you want help on the forum you'll need to post the warning and suspension emails, with any personal details (Customer ID, email addresses, etc.) stripped out.

Laura

AdWords engineer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Moshe thank you for the question,

it is not affiliate, we sell the products

and dispatch the same or next day.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Laura, thank you for your response.

in email from Steffina Jacobs stated:
"your account has been suspended due to the promotion of certain sites which are in violation of our advertising policies. While we understand that you may not own these sites, or that it's not possible for you to make changes at the moment, all advertisers are responsible for the content they advertise, which includes the ads, keywords, and websites they choose to use. "

Following the email we made all changes to be in line with advertising policies, as far as we understand them. Than we emailed Google Adwords to let them know we made the corrections and asked for help and guidance on unsuspending the Adwords account.

What else can be done? We are just asking for help and guidance from Google. Our clients receive great service and support, fast dispatch as well as access to rare products, often with great discounts.

So, what else can we do?

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 6
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi TheBookStores

Thanks for your post. If you followed all recommendations that you received in the email, you can apply for re-review. The link should be included in the email. If you don't see the link, let me know, and I'll connect you to the AdWords support. 

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Zee, thank you for your prompt following. I can't see any link to follow.

I really appreciate your help and I believe we are in line with Adwords policies. If not we will appreciate any guidance to follow.

I was calling Adwords, however I was advised that I should resolve it via the adwords community. Hence I follow the instructions.

Please connect us with Adwords support as I can't see any link in the email received.

Thank you very much.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 8
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi TheBookStores

I can't confirm what they advised you on the phone. Usually these cases are not possible to resolve on the Community as neither us, the Community Managers, or the users, have access to your account. That's why I need to connect you back to the support team. Smiley Happy Just that you know, the support teams work across different time zones, so it's possible you will be contacted early next week. Please let us know what was the final outcome.

Best,

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you,

hopefully it will be resolved within days as it has negative impact on the business.

Have a great weekend, all of you. Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

OK;

Here is the hint;

>>>"...your account has been suspended due to the promotion of certain sites which are in violation of our advertising policies"

It seems to me that the site's health section is selling and promoting books on topics / subjects, that are not allowed by the Healthcare and Medicines section of the Policy.

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176031

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’