AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended After 4 Days of Account Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Account Got suspended after 4 days of review without any clear explanation about the Policies I am violating. I failed to understand what Google is doing here. All I got in these 4 days are automated Emails and Chat Support as well as Phone Support they are of no Use as all they say is User Safety is being compromised.

What is going on with Google?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspended After 4 Days of Account Review

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Anshu,

With regards to your account suspension, the primary concern of this space is our user’s safety. Per the User Safety Policywe do not allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.  We have longstanding policies against ads, websites, and businesses that appear to be generally deceptive or misleading to our users. 

We take many factors into consideration when assessing User Safety compliance. Our review is extensive and we cover a number of areas to ensure we are reaching an accurate conclusion. In many cases these issues are not fixable, as the fundamentals of the business itself is the primary concern.

As always, you can contact support via email or submit a suspension appeal here. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks!

Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi John,

I contacted Adwords Support Team on daily basis starting Monday till Thursday via Chat, Email and Phone all I got was the same policy page which you have provided. No explanation about what policies I am violating.

front line support staff said that they will call or mail me which never happened.

All I got was notification emails.

Even couple of times support staff closed the chat session and disconnected the call.

Never expected from google.