AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended - 646-296-8506

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a red bar across the top with the sentence:
Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

I verified the CC info. It is a company card that does not have my name on it, but the correct CC info is there. I tried to do a manual bill, but it did not work. I know the CC is correct and has a huge balance on it.

I got a generic email with subject line: Re: [4-4158000000067] Contact Us

We are going to be in a very expensive category and have a huge advertising budget.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspended - 646-296-8506

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Bill,

You should contact AdWords support.  Those "contact us" emails really do mean we want you to contact us; they're not just an attempt to get you to go away.  My guess is that since you're in an expensive category someone wants to make sure you're really you, that it's really your credit card (rather than someone who stole your card number), etc.

Also, please edit your post to remove your Account ID from the subject line.  It's not wise to post personal information like that to a public forum with all the hackers and other bad guys out on the net these days.

Laura

AdWords engineer