AdWords
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspende

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created my account somewhere 2 weeks back but when I log in to my account it showing me as suspended account in the red bar (Your Google Ad words account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified) According to me all the details are correct. so please guide me what I have to do now to make it active.

Thanks

Dave

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspende

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Dave, 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with that. 

This one looks like it will include quite a lot of account specific and sensitive info that we can't really discuss on the Community. If you try contacting AdWords support directly they will hopefully be able to help you with this a little furhter.

A.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Alys, 

I tried to contact Google support lots of time , But when I entered my Customer ID it directly goes to answering machine and says after rewieving your account it comes to know that your account has been suspend, and then no answer.

So, can you suggest me what, I have to do now to make my adwords account active. To whom I can ask about this things because there is no response from google even I am not able to understand what kind of google policies am not following.

Thanks 

Dave

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Dave, 

I've asked our team to take a look into this for you, and they should be in contact in the coming days to try and clarify things. 

A.