AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspend problem and it's solution.....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need major help!  I would like to get my site running 100% using GOOGLE Adwords and need some guidence to making some changes to my site to get it approved by GOOGLE. 

I keep on reading the TOS of google and I am missing something.  My website is: www.socialmediaportal.net  Can you help me find out what TOS I am breaching and to fix this problem using GOOGLE?

Can you tell me what to change on my website and how to word things better to get my site approved so I can do this the right way and not the wrong way?

There are many other companies out there that are advertizing with GOOGLE selling the same services as me and they are all over GOOGLE, so please help me make some $$$  Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspend problem and it's solution.....

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Oh My God, Brian ....

Verbatim from you site: "Facebook fans are sent your way in batches during a specific short period of time. No one needs to know you purchased your fans....."

That's just one excerpt. Such activities are considered sort of illegal by Google and you'll never be allowed to run your ads unless you completely forget about the business model. 

Best,

Lakatos