AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspencded

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our account is suspended without any details provided related to the AdWords violations.

Our first guess is SSL, but as per our Payment Gateway Authorize.net,  plugin for WooCommerce for Direct to Post {DPM} method scenarios don't need SSL certificates. Could you please confirm us...is this the reason or something else.

Our website :

Support4America.com

Mahesh

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspencded

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Bhatija,

Thanks for your post. For your safety and privacy, users in the community can not access your account. What I can do is refer this post to our support team. They can have a look with you and could possibly troubleshoot the issue. They should contact you via email soon. 

Also, you should have received an email from "adwords-support" as to why your account was suspended. If you did not, be sure to check your spam box. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Bhatija- Tech support, Account suspension because of user safety. No appeal nothing will work out. But still try to appeal if they reinstate for some time.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That is the whole problem, nothing is mentioned in the email for the
suspension. How would I know what reason is there to fix so that account
can be re-instated.

Looks like, Google does not care about customers any more, and want all the
small business holders to go away.

Really frustrated, I worked in google 9 years ago, it wasn't same at that
time.

Mahesh

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
As i already posted still they wont reinstate tech support account once suspended. There is no way out for user safety. They feel that you can pose harm to users hence they will not accept ads from you.