AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Account 571-80xxxxxxx suspended

[ Edited ]
5id
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
5id
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been running a successfull campaign on adwords since the past one year.

All of a sudden I get an email today that my account has been violated due to TOS violations.

I had recived no warning emails.

on contactiong the customer helpline I was assured that I would get more details by the end of the day.

At the end of the day I get an email saying "It has come to our attention that your Google AdWords account, is related to another account which has repeatedly violated our  policy and/or Terms and Conditions."

But I have only one adwords account and only one personal campaign.

I have no related or any other ad word accounts.

Some one at googlr has made a mistake or is trying to cover thier erronious suspension of my account.

I am in the middle of a big press campaign.People search in google after reading the ads.I had an avg position of 1.3.

How do I apeal this decision to appeal my suspension.

can google provide me the details of the account which they think is related to me and has commited TOS violations so that I can prove that this account is in no ways related to me.

Whom should I contact to resolve this issue????

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account 571-808-8464 suspended

[ Edited ]
5id
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
5id
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 5id, I am having similar issues, initially shrouded by a lack of explanation and then made impossible to resolve...In my case I am not even actively promoting the website in question and havent done so for over 4 years...yet have recently been pulled for advertising breach...

Good luck with your attempt to get your account re-instated and I hope it happens quickly for you...

5id
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
5id
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google ha a monopoly on search Bing and Yahoo are far far behind........So these sort of opaque polices are expected.......at this point of time we need Google more than they need us small advertisers,,,,,,,,So Customer Satisfaction takes a back seat

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Tom

5id
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
5id
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello 5id;

please share with us your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Account 571-80xxxxxxx suspended

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi 5id,
Can you tell us your URL?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Happyontheplane,
Can you tell us your URL?