AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

ADWORDS: Video disapproved AFTER the campaing is finished

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got today AFTER that the campaign is finished, a "Disapproved" because they say: the video doesn't exist!! While it's completey false: the video is up there, running, since the 23 of May 2014! Even the campaign WAS approved and served for 1 week! What a hell is going on ??? I also connected AdWords, and clicked on the preview of the video: and it's there: it works!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sarah n Tormy S
September 2015

Re: ADWORDS: Video disapproved AFTER the campaing is finished

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Sarah,

If you've submitted to have it re-reviewed, then you should be on the right track.

If it comes back disapproved, let me know, and I'll have someone look at your account and contact you. In terms of why, it could have been disapproved in error, or maybe the disapproval was actually for another reason. It's a little hard to say without looking at your account.

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

Is the video unlisted or private, by chance? Where you can see it, but others might not be able to?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

the video it's public, since the 23rd May 2014 ... it's not private nor unlisted ...
I submitted now the form for the re-examination of the video but there was NOT way to ask them: why it's happened.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sarah n Tormy S
September 2015

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Sarah,

If you've submitted to have it re-reviewed, then you should be on the right track.

If it comes back disapproved, let me know, and I'll have someone look at your account and contact you. In terms of why, it could have been disapproved in error, or maybe the disapproval was actually for another reason. It's a little hard to say without looking at your account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello CocoP Smiley Happy Yes fortunately after some day, the problem is solved Smiley Happy
No one has the clue why it's happened, but the important is that now everything works fine Smiley Happy

Thank you so much for your help Smiley Happy