AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

ADWORD ACCOUNT REVIEW

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone tell me why my account has been under review for a week , so the ads google made for me almost a year ago can be reviewed   How many customers have I missed since my ads are paused  I thought I was paying for advertising not paying for my ads to sit idle while I waste my time trying to get answers All the reps I have talked to say 3 days 3 days that's like the checks in the mail , maybe I can say Keep my ads running Ill pay you in 3 days         WHAT IS UP

Google Adwords reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone know why the same ads I have had for almost a year ( that adwords set up for me ) have been under review for a week. I wonder how many customers I have missed , I thought I was paying for advertising !! Not wasting my time trying to figure out when my ads will start running again . Between this and my Ghost clicks I am at the end of my rope. No reps can give me an answer who is running this show

Re: Google Adwords reviews

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi William F

Firstly, Google can’t generate your ads for you – You had to write those ads yourself last year. For your ads to be eligible to appear – your ad has to comply with the Google Advertising Policies. (https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/topic/2585946?hl=en&ref_topic=1308156)
I suggest you go through these policies again – simply to asses if your current ads aren't infringing on any of the policies.

Secondly – Google usually provides you with a reason why the ads aren't being flighted. This information can be found in the speech bubble in the ad’s “status” column. Go check to see exactly why your ads aren't appearing.

You can also submit a quick email "ad review" to have your ads reviewed by a Professional Googler - You usually get an response with 24 hours.

I understand your frustration, but all AdWords advertisers need to work within the program’s framework.  I hope this helped you William F.

Re: Google Adwords reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sounds good except ADWORDS account rep did help me set up my ads key words etc. my account has been under review for 10 days now and I have been in contact with customer service multiple times with the only explanation being sorry for the delay we will check into it