AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

ADSZENS Broker Corporation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There is an MLM company here in the Philippines - "Adszens" informing Google's tie-up with them. The company is promoting PTC business. Please advise if the information is true. For your reference, here is their ptc website http://www.adszensptc.com/

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ADSZENS Broker Corporation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello kath_21;

• I did not see on the web site any claim of association with Google. Can you refer ?
  • Moreover;  it I did not investigate much, but it does look that claiming "Get paid to view advertisements! As a member, you'll get paid for each click that you generate by browsing our sponsor's ads" is in violation of Google's Policy
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’