AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

ADS Disapproved. Reason: Violating Policy. Cause: Unknown

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear community members and experts, I am having issue with running ads for my website. The ads got disapproved because and initially I was informed that my site is not running. Later the status changed to Policy Violation. I have run ads for the same website in past without any problem, now when I am starting a new campaign this month, it is showing the Policy Violation notices. I don't understand what policies my website is violating because no specific reason is given and I have not made any changes to design, content pattern or something. All I did is updated blogs which are written by us only and there are no violations I can see. I would appreciate any suggestions on fixing the same. Here's the URL: www.contentplant.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

ADS Disapproved. Reason: Violating Policy. Cause: Unknown

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’