AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

ACCOUNT SUSPENSION A FRUSTRATION TO ME

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ACTUALLY MY ADWORDS EXPERIENCE IS A MIX EXPERIENCE COMPRISING OF GOOD AND BAD.

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON THE INTERNET BUSINESS, MY FIRST ADVENTURE WAS THROUGH GOOGLE WHICH I HAVE MADE LIVE MONEY WITH AS AN AFFILIATE ONLINE. I MADE MY FIRST MONEY THROUGH GOOGLE. AS A NEWBIE I WAS NOVICE ON HOW TO WITHDRAW MY EARNINGS. BEFORE I COULD COMPLETE MY WITHDRAW PROCESSING, GOOGLE HAS ALREADY SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT. SINCE THEN I HAVE BEGGING THEN BUT THEY REFUSE REPLYING IT IS FINAL. I HAVE ROME ROUND THE NET TO GET GOOD ADS SITE LIKE GOOGLE ALL THE ONES I HAVE ON MADE NEVER A CENT FOR ME TILL THIS DAY. THE FRUSTRATION IS TOO HEAVY ON ME AS I AM A BEGINNER AND A YOUNG MAN TRYING TO START LIFE WITH THE INTERNET. PLEASE HELP ME.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author HEALTH C
September 2015

Re: ACCOUNT SUSPENSION A FRUSTRATION TO ME

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey,

I can understand your concern. Unfortunately, AdWords Advertising Policy doesn't allow affiliates to advertise in their ad network. Read more about the policy here.

I would suggest you to optimize your website with high quality content which helps in Google SERPs. You can get more help from folks in Google Webmaster Forum.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author HEALTH C
September 2015

Re: ACCOUNT SUSPENSION A FRUSTRATION TO ME

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey,

I can understand your concern. Unfortunately, AdWords Advertising Policy doesn't allow affiliates to advertise in their ad network. Read more about the policy here.

I would suggest you to optimize your website with high quality content which helps in Google SERPs. You can get more help from folks in Google Webmaster Forum.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed