AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

ACCOUNT SUSPENSION A FRUSTRATION TO ME

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ACTUALLY MY ADWORDS EXPERIENCE IS A MIX EXPERIENCE COMPRISING OF GOOD AND BAD.

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON THE INTERNET BUSINESS, MY FIRST ADVENTURE WAS THROUGH GOOGLE WHICH I HAVE MADE LIVE MONEY WITH AS AN AFFILIATE ONLINE. I MADE MY FIRST MONEY THROUGH GOOGLE. AS A NEWBIE I WAS NOVICE ON HOW TO WITHDRAW MY EARNINGS. BEFORE I COULD COMPLETE MY WITHDRAW PROCESSING, GOOGLE HAS ALREADY SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT. SINCE THEN I HAVE BEGGING THEN BUT THEY REFUSE REPLYING IT IS FINAL. I HAVE ROME ROUND THE NET TO GET GOOD ADS SITE LIKE GOOGLE ALL THE ONES I HAVE ON MADE NEVER A CENT FOR ME TILL THIS DAY. THE FRUSTRATION IS TOO HEAVY ON ME AS I AM A BEGINNER AND A YOUNG MAN TRYING TO START LIFE WITH THE INTERNET. PLEASE HELP ME.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author HEALTH C
September 2015

Re: ACCOUNT SUSPENSION A FRUSTRATION TO ME

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey,

I can understand your concern. Unfortunately, AdWords Advertising Policy doesn't allow affiliates to advertise in their ad network. Read more about the policy here.

I would suggest you to optimize your website with high quality content which helps in Google SERPs. You can get more help from folks in Google Webmaster Forum.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed