AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

A web site hides its identity and promotes harmful medical advice

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

http://www.realfarmacy.com/if-your-doctor-insists-that-vaccines-are-safe/#I1Vil6dcrj3kIq1m.01

This company hides its identity and promotes bad medical advice while using GoogleAds full of health and medical links. WhoIs search for the owner fails to identify them. They are hosted on Choopra.com and they have not responded to my questions.

Why does Google allow web site like this to use their Ads?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: A web site hides its identity and promotes harmful medical advice

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Could you please upload some screenshots of the ads.?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Okay, so how do you do this? I have them in my DropBox account, and don't see how to upload them to your account. Instruct me and I will send them to you. It is much easier to do this from my Yahoo.com account.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi
Use the full editor (below the "post button" ) to upload pics
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have enclosed  a .pdf of the questionable web site that uses Google Ads. There are many more used by RealFarmacy.com. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i9r9yxfxgcx9dau/HERBALMAGIC.CA%20-%20If%20Your%20Doctor%20Insists%20That%2...

Let me know if you can't see this. I suggest that you just go to RealFarmacy.com yourself to see if they are using Israeli ads there, too.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hello again;
You need to provide a link o the site AND a screenshot of the ads promoting the site. This is essential for referring the case to Google;
Thank You

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Did you get the file from my DropBox?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
You MUST post publicly here, to have Google look into the case;
I cannot refer to Google "shared" links using 3rd party services;
Thank You!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have no idea what you do. I sent you my link to a .pdf file. I also gave you link to their web site in the initial request.

Sent from my iPhone

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
We need to see the ADS promoting this site